Frequently Asked Questions
We ship using Australia Post and offer both standard and express shipping.
$15 Standard + tracking + signature + insurance
$18 Express + tracking + signature + insurance
$35AUD 1 x doll Standard + tracking + signature + insurance
More shipping costs can be found on our shipping page.
• Standard shipping with Australia Post approx. 2 - 10 business days
• Express Post approx. 2 - 5 business days
• Standard shipping with Australia Post approx. 7 - 14 business days
• Express Post approx. 2 - 7 business days
Shipping timeframes may vary. Up to date information can be found at Australia Post.
- Ready to Post items are secured into a sturdy shipping box and lined with tissue paper; this box is covered with protective wrapping and shipped in a courier satchel.
- Little Dhalings & Multicultural dolls are secured into a sturdy shipping box and lined with tissue paper; this box is covered with protective wrapping and shipped in a courier satchel. Gifting boxes are available to purchase for an extra fee.
- Personalised Portrait dolls are secured into a white gifting box and personalised with your message of choice. The boxes are wrapped in a protective cover and shipped in a courier satchel.
Handling times are two business days after payment (or order approval if your item is Made to Order). Express Posting options are available at checkout and we recommend choosing this option at checkout if you are in a hurry.
- 100% quality cotton fabric is used for the body of the doll.
- Cotton embroidery floss for hand embroidered details
- We use hypoallergenic eco fill to stuff our dolls.
- Branded & engraved Upper Dhali®authenticity charm on bracelets (Gold, Rose Gold or Silver - depending on doll type)
All materials used in the individual creation of each doll are outlined in each product description.
This is a beautiful way to commemorate your memories even further and is the perfect sentimental addition.
Working previously with wedding dresses, 40 year old fabrics & children’s favorite clothing items, I can work with any fabrics or materials you like.
This service is only available for the Portrait Doll range of personalised dolls.
I get asked this question every. single. day. After many tears, material trials & recipe changes, it took 6 years of dedication to perfect them to the heirloom quality I was wanted to be confident they would last.
But it's like the KFC chicken secret spices - nobody will ever really know - it's secret ;)
If you, or who you are purchasing for, have any allergies and you are concerned about materials used in manufacture, please contact us and we will recommend a doll to suit based on your allergies or material requests.
- All dolls are created with great attention to detail and we know they meet the highest of standards. Because of this, we offer a 100% Happiness & Quality guarantee on all of our keepsake dolls + a 5 year manufacturing warranty against faults. We are 100% dedicated to ensure you receive a high quality product that you are proud to own.
New additions to the Limited Edition collection of character and seasonal dolls are released on the 1st of each month.
These are made to a theme chosen by Upper Dhali®.
2 x new semi-custom dolls are released each month - one for each Little Dhalings & Multicultural Heritage collections.
New monthly designs are released to our email subscribers first.
Personalised & custom orders are what we do best!
Choose from our Portrait Doll ultimate bespoke experience or one of our Little Dhaling or Multicultural pre-made designs and personalise your way.
If you have an urgent order or are wanting to purchase with a particular date in mind, please contact us for availability prior to ordering.
Our handmade dolls are ornamental keepake display items.
• Keep out of direct sunlight and damp areas
• Hairstyles are not recommended to be brushed
• If storing in a keepsake box, ensure they are secured in the ribbon provided so as not to damage delicate details and eyelashes.
- Our range of handmade dolls comply with Australian voluntary & mandatory safety standards
Upper Dhali® dolls are exclusively designed & created by Louise Peters (Lou).
There are a team that cut & sew keepsake doll elements, however I guarantee that every stitch, stuffing, hand embroidered face is all made by Lou.
This greatly limits the quantity of dolls I create each year, so I thank you for your understanding on product limits.
Questions About Your Order
- Little Dhaling Dolls - 2 weeks
- Multicultural Dolls - 4 weeks
- Personalised Portrait Dolls - 6 - 8 weeks
- Wedding Dress Keepsake Dolls - varies dependant on design detail
My studio is well stocked with many choices of materials. From time to time there may be a requirement to purchase more supplies due to client requests, however these will be advised before the creation process.
- Please contact us with any rush order requests so we can advise if our creating schedule permits.
- Handling times are two business days after payment.
- If you have purchased a Made to Order item, your order will be posted within two business days of approval.
- Express Posting options are available at checkout and we recommend choosing this option to reduce shipping times.
Yes we have a range of products available for wholesale customers. We can also design an exclusive range for your store based on your customer. Please complete our Wholesale Enquiry form to discuss how you can become a stockist.
We are working on them ♥ Hopefully, if everything goes to plan, we will release these in the latter half of 2023.
Gift Card Questions
36 months from the date of purchase